Free clinics and community health centers in Bee county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bee county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Bee Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Action Health Center Bee
- Location: Beeville, TX - 78102-5307
- Contact Phone: 361-664-0145
The mission of the Community Action Corporation of South Texas is to improve the quality of life, health, and to promote self-sufficiency of the people of South Texas, by: identifying community needs; using all resources within our agency and in the community; and forming partnerships to expand our communities-? resources.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
S.t.f.p.h.c. Family Planning Clinic And Men's Health Center - Beeville
- Location: Beeville, TX - 78102
- Contact Phone: 361-358-2974
- Details: South Texas Family Planning & Health Corporation - A non-profit corporation proudly serving 19 counties in South Texas. The primary purpose of this corporation is to provide voluntary, high quality family planning, preventative educational, and other health services to all persons who want and need them. We believe in the provision of easily accessible and affordable quality family planning services and education for all, including the under-privileged, indigent, and working poor populations.
- Remarks: or (361) 358-5569; Sliding fee scale; Hours of Operation: Monday 8am-12pm/1pm-7pm, Tuesday 8am-12pm/1pm-5pm, Wednesday 8am-12pm/1pm-5pm, Thursday 8am-12pm/1pm-5pm, Friday 8am-12pm, Saturday: Call for monthly Saturday Clinics Hours & Appointment ?>