Free clinics and community health centers in Brown county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Brown county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Brown Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cross Timbers Health Clinic Brownwood
- Location: Brownwood, TX - 76801-5120
- Contact Phone: 325-643-5167
Cross Timbers Health Clinics, Inc. has a very rich history in De Leon, Texas. CTCHC began providing services to the community in 1967 and was formally chartered in 1986. CTCHC is the only medical health provider in De Leon providing access to a full array of primary health care services including medical care for the entire family, immunizations, Texas Health Steps, WIC nutrition services, obstetrics and gynecology, nutrition, diabetes, weight loss and family planning education.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Cthc - Brownwood Community Health Center
- Location: Brownwood, TX - 76801
- Contact Phone: 325-646-0704
- Details: Cross Timbers Health Clinics provides affordable, professional healthcare to all. Cross Timbers Health Clinic's vision is a healthy community with 100% access to primary healthcare.
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; Dental Clinic Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm, Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm; Medical Clinic Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm ?>