Free clinics and community health centers in Comanche county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Comanche county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Comanche Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cross Timbers Chc Main Clinic
- Location: De Leon, TX - 76444-1630
- Contact Phone: 254-893-5895
- Details: Cross Timbers Health Clinics, Inc. has a very rich history in De Leon, Texas. CTCHC began providing services to the community in 1967 and was formally chartered in 1986. CTCHC is the only medical health provider in De Leon providing access to a full array of primary health care services including medical care for the entire family, immunizations, Texas Health Steps, WIC nutrition services, obstetrics and gynecology, nutrition, diabetes, weight loss and family planning education.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Cross Timbers Health Clinics, Inc
- Location: De Leon, TX - 76444
- Contact Phone: 254-893-2010
- Details: Cross Timbers Health Clinics provides affordable, professional healthcare to all.
- Remarks: Administrative/Clinic ?>