Free clinics and community health centers in Corpus Christi
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Corpus Christi. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Corpus Christi Medical and Dental Clinics:
Amistad Community Health Center
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX - 78404
- Contact Phone: (361) 884-2242
- Details: Amistad Community Health Center is a not for profit health center founded in 2005. Our mission is to show and share the love of Jesus Christ to the Corpus Christi Community by providing holistic, affordable and quality health care services. We recognize that Jesus Christ is the true healer of individuals and their communities and the source of our ability to serve.
Corpus Christi Metro Ministries - Dr. James Gabbard Memorial Health Clinic
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX - 78408
- Contact Phone: (361) 887-0151
- Details: The Dr. James Gabbard Memorial Health Clinic is a free primary care medical clinic staffed by generous volunteer doctors and nurses from the community. The clinic provides medical exams and vision exams. In addition to performing these exams, the clinic provides help with medications and other services to help as many clients as possible. The clinic also focuses on referring clients to more permanent medical homes and enrolling them in public assistance programs.
Del Mar Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX - 78405
- Contact Phone: (361)698-2854
- Details: The Del Mar College Dental Hygiene clinic offers services to the community at no charge. Services include: Medical history review Blood pressure screening Intra-oral examination Dental preliminary assessment Periodontal assessment Dental hygiene education Oral cancer screening Radiographs (X-rays) Fluoride treatments, as needed Selective polishing Conservative periodontal therapy Dental hygiene therapy Dental sealants (a thin plastic coating placed on the chewing surfaces of teeth to help prevent decay)
S.t.f.p.h.c. Family Planning Clinic - Corpus Christi
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX - 78411
- Contact Phone: (361) 883-0619
- Details: A non-profit agency delivering WOMEN's and MEN's health reproductive and primary health care services throughout 19 counties in South Texas including the Coastal Bend.