Free clinics and community health centers in Hardin county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Hardin county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Hardin Medical and Dental Clinics:
Gulf Coast Health Center, Inc
- Location: Kountze, TX - 77625
- Contact Phone: 877-983-1161
- Details: Gulf Coast Health Center, Inc. offers a sliding fee scale and will see patients regardless of their ability to pay. In addition, the Center accepts all Medicaid, Medicare, CHIPS, and private insurance plans.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Gulf Coast Health Center, Inc.
- Location: Silsbee, TX - 77656-3802
- Contact Phone: 409-386-1222
- Details: Gulf Coast Health Center, Inc. is a private, non-profit community based organization. We are partially funded through grants, including funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration. A sliding fee scale is used for non-insured patients. Guidelines for this scale are based on poverty guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Major insurance plans are also accepted as well as Medicaid, Medicare, and CHIPS. Services offered include, but are not limited to, Primary Healthcare, Prescription Assistance (for those who qualify), Dental, and Behavioral Health Services.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>