Free clinics and community health centers in Potter county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Potter county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Potter Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Amarillo, TX - 79103
- Contact Phone: (806) 374-7341
- Details: Chartered on March 15, 1973, RHN is a private, not-for-profit, 501(C)3 corporation. RHN is designated as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) by the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) and Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) and is funded in part by a 3 Year Competing federal grant under the US Public Health Service Act (PHSA). RHN is a deemed federal Public Health Service employee for provision of professional liability coverage.
Rhn Amarillo Outreach Services
- Location: Amarillo, TX - 79107
- Contact Phone: (806) 345-7917
- Details: RHN Outreach Services provides for the care needs of Amarillo’s at-risk and vulnerable populations by providing medical, behavioral, and dental services. Our team hopes to introduce the integrated healthcare concept which will allow for a more holistic treatment model, and assist in addressing/treating some of the core issues contributing to a person’s homelessness, and create more successful referrals to RHN’s community partners.