Free clinics and community health centers in Presidio county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Presidio county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Presidio Medical and Dental Clinics:
Marfa Community Health Clinic
- Location: Marfa, TX - 79843
- Contact Phone: (432) 729-1800
- Details: Since Preventative Care Health Services opened, our patients have depended on us to provide this valuable service. Our Marfa clinic was at the forefront of that service. Our most humble location offers care on par with our larger facilities including in house labs and board certified providers. Walk-ins can often be accommodated and in addition to health care services, we also provide behavioral health services at Marfa Community Health Clinic.
Presidio County Medical Clinic
- Location: Presidio, TX - 79845
- Contact Phone: (432) 229-3030
- Details: The largest of our clinics, PCMC has much to offer. Our providers are local and know the needs of the Presidio community. PCMC currently provides medical, behavioral health, and radiology services. Historically, radiology services required travel to Alpine.That’s why we are proud to offer the only radiology service facility in Presidio.