Free clinics and community health centers in Wharton county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Wharton county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Wharton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Mehop Mobile Medical
- Location: Wharton, TX - 77488
- Contact Phone: 979-245-2008
- Details: MEHOP Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Bay City, Texas providing healthcare services to the community of Matagorda County and surrounding areas. MEHOP accepts all patients regardless of whether they are insured or uninsured. Our Mobile Medical Unit is available to provide additional convenience to our patients in the Wharton County area. Our patients can expect to receive the same services with the same level of quality care from our physicians as they would receive through our primary location in Bay City.
- Remarks: If uninsured or have limited insurance benefits, we offer discounts (sliding fees) for services based on household income if eligible ?>
- Location: Wharton, TX - 77488-2403
- Contact Phone: 979-531-1720
- Details: Fort Bend Family Health Center, Inc. (FBFHC) is a private, not-for-profit community health center that was established in the community in 1975. FBFHC became a Federally Qualified Health Center in 2002. We provide quality health care for the entire family. Our dedicated group of medical providers work together to ensure that every patient receives high quality, comprehensive health care.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>