Free clinics and community health centers in Chesapeake City county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Chesapeake City county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Chesapeake City Medical and Dental Clinics:
Chesapeake Care Clinic
- Location: Chesapeake, VA - 23320
- Contact Phone: (757) 545-5700
- Details: Chesapeake Care Clinic's mission is to provide medical and dental services to the low-income and underserved individuals in Hampton Roads in order to fulfill our vision to improve the quality of life in our community.
Sevhs - Chesapeake Community Health Center
- Location: Chesapeake, VA - 23324
- Contact Phone: (757) 228-1288
- Details: Operating for 40+ years, Southeastern Virginia Health System (SEVHS) is the premier community-based health care initiative in Hampton Roads for the insured, uninsured, and underinsured. The 501(c)3 operates fifteen community health care centers, providing primary care and dental services to individuals and families. SEVHS physicians are board-certified and provide services in the areas of family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics/gynecology. With practices located in Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Virginia Beach, Mathews County, and Franklin, SEVHS also offers a number of other support services such as health education and nutrition counseling, case management, referrals to specialty care, medication assistance and on-site lab testing. Southeastern Virginia Health System is a member of the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) and the Virginia Community Healthcare Association (VACHA). SEVHS services over 25,000 patients annually.