Free clinics and community health centers in Chesapeake City county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Chesapeake City county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Chesapeake City Medical and Dental Clinics:
Chesapeake Care Clinic
- Location: Chesapeake, VA - 23320
- Contact Phone: 757-545-5700
- Details: Chesapeake Care Free Clinic was established in 1992. The Clinic provides medical and dental care to adults who do not qualify for other forms of medical insurance. We have careful guidelines to ensure that we help the neediest cases. Our volunteer staff includes physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, hygienists, pharmacists, nurses and medical assistants. Volunteers also provide administrative support, maintain the building and grounds, provide meals for volunteers, conduct specific projects, shop for supplies, complete mailings and more.
- Remarks: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings: 5 pm - 8 pm, Open one Saturday per month: 8 am - Noon; BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. A minimal administrative fee is charged to all patients. ?>
Sevhs - Chesapeake Community Health Center
- Location: Chesapeake, VA - 23324
- Contact Phone: 757-228-1288
Operating for 35 years, the Southeastern Virginia Health System (SEVHS) is the premier community based health care initiative in Hampton Roads for the insured, uninsured, and underinsured. The 501c 3 operates eight (8) community health care centers, providing primary care and dental services to individuals and families. SEVHS physicians are board certified and provide services in the areas of family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics/gynecology. With practices located in Newport News, Hampton, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Virginia Beach and Mathews County SEVHS also offers a number of other support services such as health education and nutrition counseling, case management, referrals to specialty care, medication assistance and on-site lab testing. Southeastern Virginia Health System is a member of the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) and the Virginia Community Healthcare Association (VACHA). SEVHS services over 26,000 patients annually.
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; Hours: M, W-F - 8am-5pm, T - 10am-7pm ?>