Free clinics and community health centers in Dinwiddie county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Dinwiddie county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Dinwiddie Medical and Dental Clinics:
Dinwiddie Medical Center
- Location: Dinwiddie, VA - 23841
- Contact Phone: 434-469-3731
- Services: Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Dinwiddie Medical Center And Family Dentistry
- Location: Dinwiddie, VA - 23841-2254
- Contact Phone: 804-469-3731
- Details: Southern Dominion Health System, Inc. is a non-profit organization and FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Center), committed to the health care of individuals and families of our community, regardless of race, religion or social status. We currently operate out of six (6) different medical centers located in Lunenburg, Dinwiddie, Amelia, and Greensville Counties. We are dedicated to providing health care to the medically underserved, uninsured, and underinsured. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). Our Mission is To provide quality focused, cost-effective, family-based healthcare services with dignity and respect to all people, without regard to their finances, culture of lifestyle, and to provide the information and support to promote their participation in healthcare decisions.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>