Free clinics and community health centers in Montgomery county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Montgomery county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Montgomery Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Health Center Of The New River Valley - Montgomery Center
- Location: Christiansburg, VA - 24073
- Contact Phone: (540) 381-0820
- Details: The Community Health Center of the New River Valley is a non-profit healthcare organization that serves uninsured individuals, as well as people who are insured with Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance like Anthem. Our programs provide medical, GYN, dental, behavioral health and medication assistance services to people of all ages.
Valley Women's Clinic - Blacksburg Clinic
- Location: Blacksburg, VA - 24060
- Contact Phone: (540) 552-5556
- Details: Valley Women’s Clinic is a medical clinic for anyone with an unplanned pregnancy. With locations in Blacksburg and Radford, we serve the entire New River Valley. Since 1985, we have been empowering women to make informed pregnancy decisions. We offer pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, limited STI testing, pregnancy options consultation, medical & community referrals, and pregnancy support to equip women with their pregnancy decisions. Our staff includes physicians, sonographers, nurses and other professionals. We are all dedicated to providing you with the best quality of care. Many others work with our administrative staff behind the scenes to provide services at no cost to you.