Free clinics and community health centers in Wythe county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Wythe county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Wythe Medical and Dental Clinics:
Brock Hughes Free Clinic
- Location: Wytheville, VA - 24382
- Contact Phone: 276-223-0558
- Details: The Brock Hughes Free Clinic is named in honor of the late Dr. C. Brock Hughes who was a long-time pediatrician and much admired member of the medical community in Wythe County. The Brock Hughes Free Clinic is funded by contributions and donations of concerned citizens, local organizations, and health care facilities in the area. Our mission is to provide quality health care servies to low-income, uninsured residents of Wythe and Bland counties.
- Remarks: Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ?>
Wythe County Community Hospital
- Location: Wytheville, VA - 24382-1044
- Contact Phone: 276-228-0200
- Details: Wythe County Community Hospital is located off I-81, exit 70, at 600 West Ridge Road in Wytheville, Virginia. W.C.C.H. is a 100 bed facility which has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval. In operation since 1972, W.C.C.H. is the only hospital located in Wythe County and provides care to a primary service area of approximately 36,000 individuals including Wythe and Bland counties. W.C.C.H. employs over 350 full time personnel and is staffed by over 80 physicians. The hospital operates under the guidance of a Board of Directors. Our mission and passion is to provide excellent healthcare and improve quality of life.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>