Free clinics and community health centers in Braxton county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Braxton county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Braxton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bcmh - Braxton Community Health Center
- Location: Gassaway, WV - 26624
- Contact Phone: 304-364-1093
- Details: Community Health Center is a Rural Health Clinic (RHC) providing primary care services to Braxton County and surrounding areas. Our medical staff and other employees are active participants in our community.
- Remarks: We have a sliding fee service available for those without insurance who meet certain financial conditions; Appointments preferred but walk-ins are accepted; Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm ?>
Braxton Healthcare Associates
- Location: Gassaway, WV - 26624-1137
- Contact Phone: 304-364-8941
- Details: The Community Health Network of West Virginia is a member-driven network of not-for-profit health care centers that delivers primary health care and chronic disease management services to more than 120,000 West Virginians in nearly 80 locations.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>