Free clinics and community health centers in Mcdowell county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Mcdowell county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Mcdowell Medical and Dental Clinics:
Tug River Health Association, Inc. - Gary Center
- Location: Gary, WV - 24836
- Contact Phone: (304) 448-2101
- Details: We welcome all patients, new and returning, and offer hassle-free walk in and urgent care. We also offer comprehensive women's care, pediatric, and family medicine services. Regardless of your ability to pay, we're here for you.
Tug River Health Association, Inc. - Northfork Center
- Location: Northfork, WV - 24868
- Contact Phone: (304) 862-2588
- Details: As a trusted provider of family medicine, addiction treatment and black lung disease, we're always available to meet your needs. Our staff is fully licensed and board certified. Our rates are affordable.
Tug River Mount View Center
- Location: Welch, WV - 24801
- Contact Phone: (304) 436-4798
- Details: We offer comprehensive dental and medical care for a very cost-effective price. Our team of highly skilled doctors and health care providers will listen to your needs and give you the best possible treatments. Women's care, pediatrics and addiction treatments are available as well.
Tug River Riverview Center
- Location: Bradshaw, WV - 24817
- Contact Phone: (304) 967-7682
- Details: As a non-profit clinic with over 30 years of experience, we're dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of individuals and families, regardless of their ability to pay. We offer comprehensive preventative medicine, addiction treatment, black lung treatment, and dental services. We're always available to give you the care you need.