Free clinics and community health centers in Ohio county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Ohio county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Ohio Medical and Dental Clinics:
Wheeling Health Right
- Location: Wheeling, WV - 26003
- Contact Phone: 304-233-9323
- Details: The â€œHealth Rightâ€ concept began in Charleston, West Virginia in the 1980s, when Nancy Lipphardt served as the president of the Charleston Soup Kitchen. Increasingly, the soup kitchen clients were the â€œworking poorâ€, a population earning enough to be ineligible for Medicaid, yet unable to afford private insurance. In response to those living in the medical health care gap, and with one volunteer doctor on board, the first West Virginia Health Right was born.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Wheeling Health Right Center
- Location: Wheeling, WV - 26003-4161
- Contact Phone: 304-525-3334
- Details: Our Mission is to provide access to free comprehensive medical care, preventive care and pharmaceuticals to the underserved. We embrace the philosophy that all are entitled to health maintenance and care.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>