Free clinics and community health centers in Summers county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Summers county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Summers Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hinton Health Right
- Location: Hinton, WV - 25951
- Contact Phone: (304) 466-9222
- Details: Our network of clinics are 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing quality health care services. Our company has been in existence for over 11 years serving Southern WV with locations in Beckley, Hinton and Bluefield. Our clinics provide general medical and prescription services. We also offer lab testing, diagnostic procedures, health education, substance abuse counseling, and specialty services by referral. Beckley Health Right network of clinics will provide comprehensive healthcare services to nearly 6,000 uninsured adults. We will provide more than $6 million in care annually, including 24,000 life-sustaining prescriptions.
Monroe Health Center - Forest Hill Clinic
- Location: Forest Hill, WV - 24935
- Contact Phone: (304) 466-1152
- Details: Monroe Health Center offers exceptional, affordable healthcare in the communities we serve.