Free clinics and community health centers in Wood county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Wood county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Wood Medical and Dental Clinics:
Good Samaritan Clinic, Inc.
- Location: Parkersburg, WV - 26105
- Contact Phone: 304-834-3986
- Details: The Good Samaritan Clinic was organized in 1991 to provide free health care to the uninsured of the Mid Ohio Valley. The clinic is staffed primarily by healthcare professionals who care enough to donate their time and resources to the community and those in need. Mission: "To provide the underinsured with access to a patient-centered medical home that facilitates quality care through partnerships between the individual and their health care team." The Clinic provides free health care to those in the Mid-Ohio Valley who: Do not qualify for Medicaid, Do not qualify for Medicare, Do not qualify for any type of health insurance, Have incomes that fall at or below 150% of the poverty guidelines.
- Remarks: Hours: Mon/Tues/Wed 8am-12noon, 1pm-4pm; Thur 8am-12noon, 6pm-9pm on the 1st & 3rd Thur of each month, Fri 8am-12noon; by appointment; Pharmacy - The ONLY cost to you is a $1 handling fee/donation, requested at the time of filling the prescription ?>
Jefferson Health & Wellness Ctr
- Location: Parkersburg, WV - 26101-4936
- Contact Phone: 304-643-4005
- Details: We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) located in Harrisville in the former Harrisville High School. We have been here since December of 1996 and have evolved into a high quality health care facility. â€œThe goal of the Ritchie County Primary Care Association is to insure that all residents in the service area have access to quality health care on a non-discriminatory basis regardless of race, color, sex, creed, disability, national origin or ability to pay.â€
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Vienna Health Center
- Location: Vienna, WV - 26105
- Contact Phone: 304.295.3331
- Services: Abortion Referral,Birth Control,General Health Service,HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: 1st and 3rd Saturdays only. ?>