Free clinics and community health centers in Clark county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Clark county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Clark Medical and Dental Clinics:
Marshfield Clinic - Colby/abbotsford Center
- Location: Colby, WI - 54421
- Contact Phone: (715) 223-2331
- Details: Marshfield Clinic Colby/Abbotsford Center provides a full scope of primary care for its patients. Family medicine and internal medicine doctors along with family medicine physician assistant specialists staff the Center. The Center is conveniently located between the communities of Colby and Abbotsford. Providers at the Center also provide support to surrounding communities when needed, to assist those local clinics with staffing. Patients requiring more specialized care need travel only 18 miles south to Marshfield. In addition to the primary care services provided locally, the Colby/Abbotsford Center is involved in medical research and education. The Center is an active teaching location for nurse practitioner and physician assistant students as well as other medical office support staff.
Marshfield Clinic - Greenwood Center
- Location: Greenwood, WI - 54437
- Contact Phone: (715) 267-6600
- Details: Marshfield Clinic Health System Greenwood Center is staffed by a full-time, certified family medicine physician. Family medicine is concerned with the total health care of any individual and the entire family. Family medicine integrates the biological, clinical and behavioral sciences to treat the whole patient, no matter the age, gender or disease. Greenwood Center joined Marshfield Clinic in 1978. Greenwood Center is accredited by American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (Quad A) as a Rural Health Clinic of Marshfield Clinic Health System.
Neillsville Dental Center
- Location: Neillsville, WI - 54456
- Contact Phone: (715) 743-1900
- Details: Neillsville Dental Center is staffed with dentists and other dental care professionals and provides general family dentistry and dental hygiene services. Family Health Center of Marshfield, Inc. and federal and state agencies, worked together to address the growing need for dental care in underserved areas. The Neillsville Dental Center serves all patients, regardless of ability to pay or insurance status (uninsured/underinsured, private pay and commercial insurance). A dental payment assistance program is available to help patients that have limited income and have out-of-pocket dental expenses. The dental payment assistance program is available for services provided at the dental center, and it helps with Forward Health approved services. For more information about this program, please talk with the front desk staff at any dental center. Neillsville Dental Center is accredited by The Joint Commission.