Free clinics and community health centers in Langlade county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Langlade county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Langlade Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bridge Clinic Antigo Dental Clinic
- Location: Antigo, WI - 54409
- Contact Phone: (715) 627-4383
- Details: Bridge Clinic opened its doors in 1995 to provide comprehensive medical care to the underserved, underinsured, self-pay, and insured population of Marathon County. The Dental Department opened a year later in 1996 to provide dental care in Marathon County. In 2008, the dental services expanded to include offices in Merrill and Antigo, Wisconsin which serves Lincoln, Langlade, Forest and Oneida Counties. In 2009, Bridge Clinic expanded its Wausau building to accommodate the increasing need in our community. This new area created more room for a counseling department, patient education (prenatal and diabetes), legal guidance through the Medical Legal Partnership formed in collaboration with Judicare, and a confidential area for patients to talk with a Patient Financial Advocate. Bridge Clinic expanded our dental facility in 2013, and now has 27 dental operatories and is continuing to expand its services. In 2014 Bridge Community Health Clinic received the Wausau Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award in the non-profit category. Bridge Clinic was also reviewed by the Health Resources Services Administration in 2014, and received the best possible result from that visit. Bridge Clinic remains an extremely high quality source of health, dental, and behavioral health care for the community, employing only the best mission-driven individuals, and ensuring that everyone has access to care.
Northlakes Community Clinic - White Lake
- Location: White Lake, WI - 54491
- Contact Phone: (715) 882-2353
- Details: NorthLakes Community Clinic is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center that operates fourteen clinics in twelve communities throughout nine counties in the northern and eastern area of Wisconsin. We provide a variety of services based on the needs of the communities that we serve, including primary medical, dental, and behavioral health. All people are welcome to receive care regardless of their insurance status and ability to pay. For those that qualify we have a sliding fee scale that is based on income. We are deeply involved in our communities providing dental and behavioral health in schools, taking dental care to nursing homes, and working with WIC - Women, Infants, and Children. Since our opening in 2008 we aim to fill the gaps in healthcare and to fulfill our vision of healthy, prosperous, engaged communities where everyone thrives. As a Community Health Center and National Health Service Corporation we promise to: Serve all patients. Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify. Not deny services based on a person’s Race, Color, Sex, National Origin, Disability, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Inability to Pay. Accept insurance including Medicaid, Medicare, Children’s Health Insurance Program. We are governed by a patient majority board that meets monthly.