Free clinics and community health centers in Racine county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Racine county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Racine Medical and Dental Clinics:
Health Care Network, Inc.
- Location: Racine, WI - 53404
- Contact Phone: 262-632-2400
- Details: Health Care Network, Inc. is a non-profit agency providing free or low cost health care to residents of Racine County who are medically uninsured and have a limited income. Services are provided at the Health Care Network office and throughout the County by health care professionals who volunteer their time, offices and skills.
- Remarks: Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - Noon & 1:00pm - 4:45pm (Closed Noon - 1:00pm) ?>
Planned Parenthood - Racine Health Center
- Location: Racine, WI - 53403
- Contact Phone: 262.634.2060
- Services: Birth Control,HIV Testing,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
Racine Community Health Center
- Location: Racine, WI - 53404-2534
- Contact Phone: 262-886-0474
- Details: To provide health and social services that will promote comfort, healing, and prevention of illnesses and injuries.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>