Free clinics and community health centers in Washington county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Washington county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Washington Medical and Dental Clinics:
Albrecht Free Clinic
- Location: West Bend, WI - 53095
- Contact Phone: (262) 334-8339
- Details: At the Albrecht Free Clinic, we believe everyone deserves access to quality healthcare. We exist to meet the medical, dental and behavioral health needs of the of uninsured and under-insured individuals living and working in Washington County, Wisconsin. Our team of dedicated staff and volunteers turn this mission into action every day.
Planned Parenthood - West Bend Health Center
- Location: West Bend, WI - 53090
- Contact Phone: (262) 338-1303
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.