Free clinics and community health centers in Washington county.

Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Washington county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.

Washington Medical and Dental Clinics:

  • Albrecht Free Clinic
    • Location: West Bend, WI - 53095
    • Contact Phone: 262-334-8339
    • Details: The Albrecht Free Clinic provides free medical care to uninsured and underinsured residents of Washington County, Wisconsin. In 2012, we served over 1,100 patients with 3,150 patient visits. Approximately, 65% our patients are chronically ill while the other 35% visited us for acute care issues. Our healthcare providers, nurses, and volunteers donate their time and expertise in order to successfully improve the quality of life and health for our patients. Without their commitment and the gracious generosity from supporting community partners, Washington County residents may not have anywhere else to go to receive adequate healthcare.
    • Remarks: Clinic: 262-334-8339, PAP: 262-334-8339x112; Tuesday/Thursday: 4pm-6pm EXISTING PATIENTS ONLY - Assistance with voucher pick-ups and PAP paperwork, 6pm-8pm WALK-IN - Registration must be completed by 7:30pm; Wednesday: 8:45am-2:30pm APPOINTMENTS ONLY ?>
  • Planned Parenthood - West Bend Health Center
    • Location: West Bend, WI - 53090
    • Contact Phone: 262.338.1303
    • Details: Walk-in Services.Emergency contraception (morning after pill) and pregnancy testing are offered during all hours the center is open.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.