Free clinics and community health centers in Winnebago county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Winnebago county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Winnebago Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hope Clinic And Care Center
- Location: Menasha, WI - 54952
- Contact Phone: (920) 931-1150
- Details: Hope Clinic & Care Center offers FREE general physical exams, primary care, medication assistance, laboratory services and consultations. Our caring nurses and physicians will help you eliminate barriers to your wellness, and assist you however we can, at every visit.
Planned Parenthood - Oshkosh Health Center
- Location: Oshkosh, WI - 54902
- Contact Phone: (920) 235-0115
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.