Free clinics and community health centers in Winnebago county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Winnebago county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Winnebago Medical and Dental Clinics:
Fox Cities Community Health Center
- Location: Menasha, WI - 54952-1110
- Contact Phone: 920-968-6070
- Details: At Fox Cities Community Health Center (FCCHC), our mission is to improve the health status of the medically underserved by providing comprehensive primary care services.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Living Healthy Community Clinic
- Location: Oshkosh, WI - 54901
- Contact Phone: 920-424-1242
- Details: The UW Oshkosh College of Nursing operates the Living Healthy Community Clinic with the support of community agencies. The clinic provides confidential, cost-effective medical care to uninsured people who currently do not have the money to pay for traditional health care. Services are provided on a sliding fee scale based on each individual's ability to pay. You will be asked to provide information about your income.
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; Hours with Clinic Staff: Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Hours may vary based on availability of medical providers. ?>
Planned Parenthood - Oshkosh Health Center
- Location: Oshkosh, WI - 54902
- Contact Phone: 920.235.0115
- Details: Walk-in Services,Pregnancy testing, emergency contraception and birth control pick ups are available on a walk-in basis. Most other services require an appointment.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.