Free clinics and community health centers in Albany county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Albany county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Albany Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Laramie, WY - 82073
- Contact Phone: 307-745-8445
- Details: The Downtown Clinic is a volunteer-based primary care facility serving low income people and families who currently do not have health insurance coverage. Eligibility is based on financial ability. There is no fee but donations are accepted and appreciated. The Downtown Clinic's eligibility guidelines are based on income levels of 185% of Federal Poverty Guidelines or below and a lack of Medicaid, Medicare or other health insurance.
- Remarks: We are located in the Public Health Office and are open Wednesdays from 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM. Sign in at 3:00 PM ?>
Laramie Reproductive Health
- Location: Laramie, WY - 82070
- Contact Phone: 307-745-5364
- Details: Laramie Reproductive Health (formerly known as Albany County Family Planning) has provided confidential, professional reproductive health care to men and women since 1970. We are here to give you the facts you need to assist you in making decisions about your reproductive health care. We provide quality services at a cost you can afford. LRH is a private non-profit organization. Our services are made possible through a combination of private donations, government and other grants, and client fees. All services are strictly confidential. No information regarding your visit will be released without your written consent regardless of age.
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; Hours: Monday-Wednesday 8:30am - 5:00pm, Thursday 8:30am - 6:30pm, Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm ?>