Free clinics and community health centers in Lowndes county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lowndes county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Lowndes Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hayneville Family Health
- Location: Hayneville, AL - 36040
- Contact Phone: (334) 548-2516
- Details: Health Services, Inc. is a progressive healthcare organization specializing in innovative quality patient care, integrating physical, mental and social well-being. The focus on a broader spectrum of health including primary medical care, mental & behavioral health, and social health services offers a well-rounded approach for happier, healthier patients. HSI has served the community for over 45 years and is the first Federally Qualified Health Center in Alabama to earn dual accreditation with the Joint Commission and has earned their Gold Seal of Approval by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety as a Primary Care Medical Home as well as having Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation.
The Family Medical Center
- Location: Tyler, AL - 36785
- Contact Phone: (334) 872-1966
Yearwood Medical Center
- Location: Fort Deposit, AL - 36032
- Contact Phone: (334) 227-9991