Hayneville Family Health - Hayneville Community Health Center
- 511 East Tuskeena
- Hayneville AL, 36040
- Contact Phone: (334) 548-2516
- Clinic Details: Health Services, Inc. is a progressive healthcare organization specializing in innovative quality patient care, integrating physical, mental and social well-being. The focus on a broader spectrum of health including primary medical care, mental & behavioral health, and social health services offers a well-rounded approach for happier, healthier patients. HSI has served the community for over 45 years and is the first Federally Qualified Health Center in Alabama to earn dual accreditation with the Joint Commission and has earned their Gold Seal of Approval by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety as a Primary Care Medical Home as well as having Ambulatory Health Care Accreditation.
- Website: http://www.healthservicesinc.org/
- Services: Adult Medicine, Dentistry, Laboratory, Pediatrics
- Dental Services: General Dentistry for Children: Sealants, Fillings, Crowns (caps), Space Maintainers, Pulpotomy (Baby Root Canal), Prevention, Cleaning; Adult Dentistry: Dental Checkups, Dental Cleaning, Root Canals, Patient Education
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Private Insurances, Medicare, Medicaid, Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Debit Cards, Mastercard, Visa, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.