Free clinics and community health centers in Russell county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Russell county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Russell Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cach Pittsview Health Center
- Location: Pittsview, AL - 36871
- Contact Phone: (334) 855-2778
- Services: Dental Care Services, Enabling Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Obstetrical and Gynecological Care, Primary Medical Care
Hurtsboro Medical Center
- Location: Hurtsboro, AL - 36860
- Contact Phone: (334) 667-7734
Susie E. Allen Health Center
- Location: Phenix City, AL - 36867
- Contact Phone: (334) 560-5393
- Details: Quality of Life Health Services, Inc. Board of Directors believes that health care is concerned with the prevention of illness and the preservation and restoration of health. Health care is 'essential' and the right of every individual. Health care requires collaboration with a variety of professionals whose common interest is to strengthen the integrity of the human-environment relationship and therefore attempt to achieve optimum level of functioning and state of well-being. Mission Statement: To provide quality health care that will foster the development and dignity of the individual, family, and community regardless of ability to pay. To contribute to the advancement of primary health care through promotion of projects, studies and research. To provide leadership necessary for strengthening and improving the delivery of health care services to the individual, family, and community. To provide a mechanism for collaboration and unification on theories and concepts of primary health care delivery. To assist in meeting the health education needs of the individual, family, and community. To assist students and other health care professionals to acquire a knowledge base essential to primary health care. To develop and maintain a continuing education program based on the needs and varying background of primary health care professionals in the community. To provide a mechanism for development of collateral and related services to impact on the delivery of comprehensive primary health care.