Susie E. Allen Health Center - Phenix City Community Health Center
- 1502 11th Avenue
- Phenix City AL, 36867
- Contact Phone: (334) 560-5393
- Clinic Details: Quality of Life Health Services, Inc. Board of Directors believes that health care is concerned with the prevention of illness and the preservation and restoration of health. Health care is 'essential' and the right of every individual. Health care requires collaboration with a variety of professionals whose common interest is to strengthen the integrity of the human-environment relationship and therefore attempt to achieve optimum level of functioning and state of well-being. Mission Statement: To provide quality health care that will foster the development and dignity of the individual, family, and community regardless of ability to pay. To contribute to the advancement of primary health care through promotion of projects, studies and research. To provide leadership necessary for strengthening and improving the delivery of health care services to the individual, family, and community. To provide a mechanism for collaboration and unification on theories and concepts of primary health care delivery. To assist in meeting the health education needs of the individual, family, and community. To assist students and other health care professionals to acquire a knowledge base essential to primary health care. To develop and maintain a continuing education program based on the needs and varying background of primary health care professionals in the community. To provide a mechanism for development of collateral and related services to impact on the delivery of comprehensive primary health care.
- Website: http://www.qolhs.org/
- Services: Medical Services; Dental Services; Health Education/Behavioral Services
- Dental Services: Routine Dental Exams; Cleanings; X-rays; Extractions; Fillings and Crowns; Treatment for Abscessed Teeth and Tooth Decay; Treatment for Gum Disease
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurances, Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Nina:
This place is a total joke! I was told it was for low income, so I went to see about getting a tooth pulled and they charged me 62.00 for the first visit and then wanted me to come back to get it pulled, but couldn't even give me a total amount it would cost to get it pulled, which is ridiculous! They didn't even give me an antibiotic, LOL. How do they expect the low income to come up with the payment if they cannot even give you a total amount, or even an estimate, seems crazy to me, this is the first I have EVER heard of a business doing this. The little blonde receptionist was very rude and couldn't give me any info, she had to keep asking the other lady, which was no help either, lmao.. Just WOW!! So I lost the 67 dollars, because I won't be going back, it will be cheaper if I just go to a regular dentist and let them pull it for 120 bucks with no BS. Low income clinic my butt, more like rip of clinic!