Free clinics and community health centers in Livermore
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Livermore. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Livermore Medical and Dental Clinics:
Axis Community Health - Livermore Site
- Location: Livermore, CA - 94550
- Contact Phone: (925) 462-1755
- Details: Axis Community Health is a community health center that provides medical care, mental health counseling and addiction counseling services for everyone in the community.
Tchc Hope Mobile Medical Unit
- Location: Livermore, CA - 94551
- Contact Phone: (510) 366-3633
- Details: The HOPE Project mobile clinic provides services to homeless people at six sites in southern and eastern Alameda County. These services include primary healthcare (adults, pediatric and women’s health), dental services (through the coordination of volunteer dentists), HIV/AIDS testing, prescriptions for uninsured, TB tests and immunizations. The HOPE Project was established in 1999 by Tri-City Health Center, Abode Services, the City of Fremont, Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services, and local churches and community groups. Since the reasons for homelessness are complicated and varied, it takes the expertise of many different agencies, working collaboratively, to support these individuals. Providing assistance with medical care, housing, and case management via mobile clinic delivers “one-stop” health care and social services directly to the locations where the homeless congregate and yields a much higher success rate than when the same issues are dealt with separately. On average, the HOPE Project has 3,640 client visits and provides 5,827 services. The majority of clients sought out medical care, closely followed by behavioral health services, case management and housing assistance.