Free clinics and community health centers in Palo Alto
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Palo Alto. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Palo Alto Medical and Dental Clinics:
Mayview Community Health Center - Palo Alto Clinic
- Location: Palo Alto, CA - 94306
- Contact Phone: (650) 327-8717
- Details: MayView Community Health Center (MayView) is a nonprofit primary care clinic devoted to providing healthcare to low-income families and individuals throughout northern Santa Clara County with clinics located in Palo Alto, Mt. View and Sunnyvale. MayView staff celebrate and share the rich cultural and language backgrounds of our patients and community. We practice a culture of health and speak the language of caring. We committed to the full inclusion of immigrants - regardless of their status - people of all races, ethnicities, and religions, in our community. We treasure their diverse perspectives and rich experiences they bring to our communities. Families from all over the world came to our country to start anew and to have the opportunity to create a better life for themselves and future generations.
Peninsula Healthcare Connection, Inc.
- Location: Palo Alto, CA - 94301
- Contact Phone: (650) 853-0321
- Details: Peninsula HealthCare Connection (PHC) promotes integrated primary and mental healthcare and intensive case management for homeless individuals or those at risk of becoming homeless in Santa Clara County, regardless of their ability to pay. We will collaborate with local hospitals, healthcare providers, social service agencies, and similarly committed partner agencies to this end. Peninsula HealthCare Connection (PHC) was founded in 2005 and is the only fully licensed medical facility providing free, direct healthcare services to homeless and low-income residents of North Santa Clara County. The clinic is located within the Opportunity Center in Palo Alto, and is staffed in part by Palo Alto Medical Foundation Medical Doctors.