16TH STREET COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER - Milwaukee Community Health Center
- 1032 S Cesar E Chavez Dr
- Milwaukee WI, 53204-2203
- Contact Phone: 414-672-1353
- Clinic Details: An independent non-profit agency, Sixteenth Street operates two full service medical clinics, a Women, Infants & Children WIC nutrition program and environmental health services, including lead poisoning prevention. Employing more than 300 people, Sixteenth Street is the only source of medical care for nearly 9,000 individuals and more than 16,000 people who rely on the Medicaid program. Our Mission is To improve the health and well-being of Milwaukee and surrounding communities, by providing quality, patient-centered, family-based health care, health education and social services, free from linguistic, cultural and economic barriers.
- Website: http://www.sschc.org/index.php
- Services: Adult medical services to treat illness and promote health for men and women of all ages. Special case management and patient education focusing on patient self management of diabetes, asthma and HIV. Pediatric care for infants and children including we
- Dental Services: Dental services are available to Sixteenth Street's uninsured patients through a grant funded referral program with Dental Associates. In addition, Marquette University's School of Dentistry operates an oral health clinic at Sixteenth Street's Parkway
- Remarks: Appointments for Adult & Pediatric Medicine and Behavioral Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday
9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Fridays
8:30 a.m. to Noon on Saturday
Urgent Care – Walk In Appointments 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.