Ag Worker Health & Services - Lolo - Lolo Community Health Center
- 9801 Valley Grove Drive, Suite D
- Lolo MT, 59847
- Contact Phone: (406) 273-4633
- Clinic Details: At Ag Worker Health & Services, we are dedicated to providing primary and preventative health care specifically for agricultural workers and their families. With four year-round clinics in Montana and one in Wyoming, we do our part to support the agricultural industry of the region through our health care services. Our mobile clinics also allow us to extend our reach and provide on-site care to farms and ranches in the region that may not have access to a satellite clinic. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
- Website: http://agworker.org/
- Services: Annual Preventative Health Exams; Well Woman Exams; Men’s Health; Adolescent Care; Sports Physicals; Well Child Checks; Prenatal Care; Immunizations; Wellness and STD Screenings; Lab Work; Dental Services; Behavioral Health; Prevention / Wellness
- Dental Services: Adult and child cleanings; Dental sealants; Fluoride varnish treatments; Oral cancer screening; Screening for cavities and prevention education; Referrals to local dentists for exams, X-rays and treatment; Referrals to oral surgeons or periodontists
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.