Care Net Pregnancy Center - Missoula Free Clinic
- 1515 Fairview Ave., Ste. 250
- Missoula MT, 59801
- Contact Phone: (406) 549-0406
- Clinic Details: Care Net of Missoula is a Christian, non-profit organization. We believe every person is worthy of receiving love, support, and holistic care that values the whole person (physical, emotional, intellectual, sexual, and spiritual). We are committed to providing information, physical and emotional support, and assistance to anyone experiencing an unexpected pregnancy or sexual health issue. We offer these services free of charge to anyone, regardless of personal history or beliefs. Since 1978, Care Net of Missoula has endeavored to become and remain one of western Montana's foremost authorities on abortion issues, adoption information, and agency referrals. We diligently make every effort to ensure that all our information is current and accurate. Providing our services free of charge is only possible because of the dedication of our network of volunteers and financial supporters.
- Website: http://www.carenetmissoula.org/
- Services: Free Pregnancy Testing; Ultrasounds; Post-Abortion Support; STI Testing; Miscarriage and Stillbirth Support & Resources
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 24 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 10:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.