Bighorn Valley Health Center - Ashland - Ashland Community Health Center
- 501 Main Street
- Ashland MT, 59003
- Contact Phone: (406) 784-2346
- Clinic Details: Bighorn Valley Health Center (BVHC) is a community-based, outpatient primary health care center designed to serve the whole communities of Big Horn, Rosebud & Custer Counties. We recognize that though health care begins by alleviating sickness, the journey to a true culture of health is achieved through the health of the whole person and the whole community. As a community health center, BVHC will provide its primary care health services to people of any age, ethnicity, income or insurance status.
- Website: http://bighornvalley.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Behavioral Health; Medication-Assisted Treatment; Pharmacy; Diabetes Empowerment & Education Program; Prenatal Care;
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurances, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.