Free clinics and community health centers in Rosebud county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Rosebud county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Rosebud Medical and Dental Clinics:
Ashland Community Health Center
- Location: Ashland, MT - 59003
- Contact Phone: 406-784-2346
- Services: Enabling Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Other Professional Services, Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Administrative/Clinic ?>
Montana Migrant Council, Inc.
- Location: Forsyth, MT - 59327-9999
- Contact Phone: 800-813-4492
- Details: The Montana Migrant & Seasonal Farmworker Council, Inc. informally known as the Montana Migrant Council (MCC) provides access for migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families to comprehensive, culturally competent primary and preventive health care, transportation, outreach, dental, pharmaceutical, occupational health and safety, and environmental health through the Migrant Health Program. These programs use bilingual, bicultural lay outreach workers, health personnel, and culturally sensitive appropriate protocols that cover all life styles. The Migrant Health Program is funded through HRSA's Bureau of Primary Health Care and has been in existence since 1971. The program contracts for care outside their scope with community providers closest to the patients. The program has grown from providing primary care referrals in a single county to providing direct preventive health care, nursing, nurse practitioner and case management services across Montana and as part of a national network. MMC estimates a target population of 10,400 individuals and annually serves about 6,000 men, women and children. The program has nine clinics located where farmworker presence is highest, in the most remote areas in Northeastern, South Central and Western Montana.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center ?>
Rosebud County Child & Family Services Building
- Location: Colstrip, MT - 59323-9544
- Contact Phone: 406-748-3622
- Remarks: Community Health ?>