Baileyton Medical Center - Greeneville Community Health Center
- 580 Van Hill Rd
- Greeneville TN, 37745
- Contact Phone: (423) 234-1020
- Clinic Details: Rural Health Services Consortium, Inc. is a private, non-profit corporation, which was founded in June 1985. The mission of the Consortium is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to all who seek medical treatment in the Northeast Tennessee area.
- Website: https://rhsctn.com/
- Services: Primary Care; Pediatrics; Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Services: Testing; Immunizations; Well-child services; X-rays; Diagnostic lab work
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.