Rhea County Volunteers In Medicine Clinic - Dayton Free Clinic
- 7944 Rhea County Highway
- Dayton TN, 37321
- Contact Phone: (423) 775-0609
- Clinic Details: Rhea County Volunteers in Medicine is a grassroots effort established by concerned community members. The Rhea County VIM clinic opened to patients in February 2010. We are serving patients to our greatest capacity, but we are greatly in need of both material and financial donations. The mission of the Rhea County Volunteers in Medicine is to provide non-emergency medical care within a faith-based, caring environment that will promote health and wellness to the members of our community who may find themselves among the medically underserved.
- Website: http://www.rheavim.com/
- Services: Medical Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 3 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Thurs: 5:30pm-8:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.