Cherokee Health Systems - Bean Station - Bean Station Community Health Center
- 1285 Highway 11W
- Bean Station TN, 37708
- Contact Phone: (865) 993-4300
- Clinic Details: Cherokee Health Systems is committed to ensuring every Tennessean has access to effective, high-quality care. We don’t think anything should stop someone from getting the care they need, and that’s why we make our services available to anyone who needs them. We offer a wide array of comprehensive health services, including primary care, behavioral health, dental, and pharmacy. All of our services are available to children, adults, and seniors who have coverage through private insurance plans, coverage through state programs like TennCare or CoverKids, and those who have no insurance coverage. We proudly offer sliding-fee scales to those who meet certain household size and income guidelines.
- Website: https://www.cherokeehealth.com/
- Services: Primary Care; Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Visits; Immunizations; Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute Illnesses; School and Sports Physicals; Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Illnesses like Asthma, Allergies, and ADHD
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:00am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.