Berks Community Health Center - Location 3 - Reading Community Health Center
- 1040 Liggett Avenue
- Reading PA, 19611
- Contact Phone: (484) 220-2955
BCHC is one of the few primary care practices in Berks County to have earned Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). What does this mean? In order to earn PCMH designation, BCHC had to pass a rigorous, comprehensive review. We must annually report on our performance. For our patients, consumers and the community the PCMH seal is a reliable indicator that the health center is well-managed and delivers high quality health care and service.
- Website: http://www.berkschc.net/
- Services: Preventive care and wellness; Physicals; Regular care for chronic illness; Sick visits for acute illness; Pediatric care, including newborns, and regular well-child visits; Childhood and adult immunizations; Adult medicine, including the special needs of senior adults; Women’s health – regular gynecologic and pre-natal care; Men’s health; Minor procedures; Annual flu vaccines for BCHC patients; Referral for specialty care to local hospitals and specialists; Care coordination and follow-up
- Remarks: Our Patient Service Representatives and Finance staff work with every patient to make sure you have applied for any medical assistance programs that you may be eligible for – including CHIP for children – and will also give you information and forms to complete to qualify for the BCHC Sliding Fee discount program.
- Payment Method: BCHC has a Sliding Fee discount program, based on household income, for those (with or without insurance) who have income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Operation Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.