Beth Haven/Wellspring - Pittsburgh Low Cost Clinic
- 905 Watson St
- Pittsburgh PA, 15219-4709
- Contact Phone: 412-391-1348
- Clinic Details: Bethlehem Haven is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization providing a number of services including emergency shelter; transitional housing; permanent supportive housing; medical, dental, obstetrics and mental health services; as well as employment services to women in the Pittsburgh area. The Haven also provides some medical, mental health and employment services to non-residents, including homeless men.
- Website: http://www.bethlehemhaven.org/
- Services: Medical, Podiatry, Dental care, Gynecological, Mental health care (902 Clinic), Assessments and evaluations, Medication treatment, Follow-up and aftercare treatment, Individual counseling sessions with the psychologist, Individual educational sessions
- Remarks: Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.