Planned Parenthood - Pittsburgh Family Planning Health Center - Pittsburgh Low Cost Clinic
- 933 Liberty Avenue
- Pittsburgh PA, 15222
- Contact Phone: 412.434.8971
- Clinic Details: All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Abortion Referrel, Birth Control,General Health Care,HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Please note that Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are our walk-in days. It is HIGHLY recommended that you arrive before 1:00 p.m. on those days. All walk-in hours are subject to change. Please contact the health center directly with any specific questions.
- Operation Hours: mon:10am-4pm,wed,fri-sat:8am-4pm,thurs:11am-7pm,
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.