Salvation Army Harbor Light - Pittsburgh Low Cost Clinic
- 865 W North Ave
- Pittsburgh PA, 15233-1616
- Contact Phone: 412-321-3439
- Clinic Details: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by love for God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and meet human needs in his name without discrimination. One of four regions covering the United States, the Central Territory incorporates 11 Midwestern states. Its administrative headquarters outside of Chicago, Ill., oversees the organization's programs in America's Heartland.
- Website: www.usc.salvationarmy.org
- Remarks: Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.