Camino Clinic (Centro de Salud Betesda) - Charlotte Free Clinic
- 133 Stetson Drive
- Charlotte NC, 28262
- Contact Phone: (704) 596-5606
- Clinic Details: For the past 15 years, Bethesda Health Center has served the underserved in the Charlotte Mecklenburg area. Our goal has always been to build a healthy community rather than build a larger patient base. The clinic, however, is only one part of our larger community center and plays a vital role in our larger mission: to equip people to live healthy, hopeful, and productive lives. Oftentimes, our patients don’t realize the many other services that are available to them through Camino Community Center, such as an affordable thrift store, fitness programs, and many economic opportunity services. To connect our clinic to our larger organization, and to connect our patients to our other services, we have decided to change our name to Camino Clinic. We will always love the name Bethesda Health Center and the many people we have been able to help under that name. But, to better serve you and the community, we are now Camino Clinic. Although our name is changing, our heart is not.
- Website: http://caminocommunitycenter.org/
- Services: Adult Primary Care, Diabetes and Hypertension Management, Mental Health Services, Health Education Programs
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Primary Care Clinic: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-4:00pm; Mental Health Services: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.