Bingham Area Health Center - Bingham Low Cost Clinic
- 237 Main St
- Bingham ME, 04920-4015
- Contact Phone: 207-672-4187
- Clinic Details: HealthReach Community Health Centers is a non-profit Maine organization. Together, more than 200 dedicated medical and dental providers and support personnel deliver high quality primary care services to 30,000 residents and visitors annually - regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Our 11 federally qualified health centers serve more than 80 cities and towns in Central and Western Maine.
- Website: www.healthreachchc.org
- Services: Affordable Care and Prescription Assistance Programs, Care of Acute and Chronic Illnesses, Childbirth Education, Counseling (mental health & substance abuse), Family Planning Services, Health Education Programs, House Calls, when appropriate, Immunization
- Dental Services: Affordable Care and Prescription Assistance Programs, Crowns, Dental Education, Extractions, Partial Dentures, Periodontal Care, Preventive Care, Referrals, Restorations, Sealants, X-Rays and Oral Exams
- Remarks: Year round, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Day: Health Center: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Dental Center: Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.