Free clinics and community health centers in Somerset county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Somerset county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Somerset Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bingham Area Health And Dental Center
- Location: Bingham, ME - 04920
- Contact Phone: (207) 672-4187
- Details: Bingham Area Health Center was the first practice in the HealthReach system opening its doors in 1975. We offer both medical and dental services to area residents. Our staff works to create a ‘medical home’ and the best care possible. Bingham staff includes a team of medical providers, behavioral health specialists, dental providers and hygienists, as well as clinical and administrative support staff offering a variety of services based on patient needs. This includes access to our dental center on site. Our providers also maintain a strong relationship with Redington Fairview General Hospital in Skowhegan, where patients can go for additional service needs. The health and dental centers serve people across Bingham, Caratunk, Embden, Moscow, Pleasant Ridge, Solon, The Forks, West Forks, and surrounding areas. Located alongside the Kennebec River, Bingham attracts people throughout the year for its outdoor activities. Many people enjoy rafting, kayaking, fishing, hiking, taking a swim at Moxie Falls, ATV and snowmobile trails, skiing at Baker Mountain Ski Area, bird watching for Osprey, and other scenic outdoor activities.
Jackman Community Health Center
- Location: Jackman, ME - 04945
- Contact Phone: (207) 668-7755
- Details: Jackman Community Health Center offers a variety of health care services to the greater Jackman community.
Madison Area Health Center
- Location: Madison, ME - 04950
- Contact Phone: (207) 696-3992
- Details: Since 1977 the Madison Area Health Center has been serving the Madison and surrounding communities. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients while utilizing the most up-to-date knowledge and technology. Our staff includes a team of physicians, behavioral health specialists, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. With our team, we are able to offer a variety of services based on the needs of our patients. If outside hospital services are needed, our providers maintain a strong relationship with Redington Fairview General Hospital in Skowhegan. Located along the Kennebec River, Madison resides in the foothills of Maine’s western mountains. Madison is dedicated to building community through projects such as the Madison Community Garden and the Madison Tree Program. Opportunities for recreation are plentiful throughout the seasons. Residents and visitors enjoy fishing, river paddling, biking, camping, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. In the summer months, the Lakewood Theatre is open for exciting productions.