Border Region Behavioral Health Center - Laredo - Laredo Community Health Center
- 1500 Pappas St
- Laredo TX, 78041
- Contact Phone: 956-794-3060
- Clinic Details: Border Region Behavioral Health Center is a non-profit, tax-exempt contract agency of the state of Texas that is governed by a nine-member board of trustees appointed by the county commissioner courts of Webb, Zapata, Jim Hogg, and Starr Counties. Border Region Behavioral Health Center exists to provide cost-effective services that improve the quality of life of those we serve by promoting independence in the community. Border Region Behavioral Health Center will be the leader in the provision of quality and cost-effective Mental Health and intellectual & Developmental Disability services that maximizes each person’s potential.
- Website: http://www.borderregion.org/
- Services: Mental Health Services for adults, Mental Health Services for children, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Program
- Remarks: All fees for services are charged according to a sliding scale based upon the family income and size; TTY: Main # (956) 794-3293, TTY: Crisis Respite # (956) 794-3076
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.