Gateway Community Health Center, Inc. - Laredo Central Clinic - Laredo Community Health Center
- 1515 Pappas St.
- Laredo TX, 78041
- Contact Phone: (956) 795-8100
- Clinic Details: Gateway Community Health Center, Inc. is a community health center funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Center is a 501 (c) (3) private, non-profit corporation with a governing board of 15 directors whose responsibility is to oversee the overall operations of the Center. The Center serves all residents in the Texas counties of Webb, Zapata, and Jim Hogg. Services are provided from clinics in Laredo, which is situated on the U.S. - Mexico border, and from Zapata and Hebbronville, Texas. All Gateway patients are given the finest in quality primary health care that the Center can afford to provide. Gateway is proud of, and strives to comply with its mission statement, “To Provide Quality Healthcare for Everyone” and its value statement, “Gateway Community Health Center will be a leader in providing access to comprehensive healthcare through clinical excellence, superior customer service and valued workforce.
- Website: https://gatewaychc.com/
- Services: Adult Primary Care; Behavioral Health; OB/GYN; Family Planning; Breast and Cervical Cancer Services; STI Testing; Lab Services; X-Rays (referred to outside services); Pharmacy; Dental; Prosthodontics and Periodontal Care; Urgent Care; Podiatry Care
- Dental Services: Dental Exams, Radio-Graphs, Dental Cleanings, Oral Hygiene Instruction, Dental Sealants, Dental Fillings, Pediatric Dental Crowns, Routine Dental Extractions, etc.
- Women's Health Services: Pap Smears; Mammogram Referrals; Diagnosis and Treatment Of Women's Conditions including Urinary Incontinence, Uterine Fibroids, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding; Prenatal Screening and Counseling; Delivery Services and Postpartum Care, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 64 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-2:00pm; Urgent Care - Mon-Fri: 6:00pm-9:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.