Box Elder Community Health Center - Brigham City Community Health Center
- 5 West 200 North
- Brigham City UT, 84302
- Contact Phone: (435) 723-7999
- Clinic Details: The Mission of Bear Lake Community Health Center is to provide access to quality, primary, and urgent health care regardless of ability to pay. The center will take a holistic approach to maintaining a healthy community through education, prevention, and a community networking system.
- Website: https://www.bearlakecommunityhealthcenter.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Women’s Health; Dental; Behavioral Health
- Dental Services: Full Service Family Dentistry; Preventative Care; Dentures; Root Canal/Endodontic; Restorative (fillings); Crowns/Bridges; Invisalign®; Extractions/Oral Surgery; Teeth Whitening; Cosmetic Procedures; Emergencies
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, CHIP, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.