Free clinics and community health centers in Box Elder county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Box Elder county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Box Elder Medical and Dental Clinics:
Clinica De Buena Salud
- Location: Brigham City, UT - 84302-2170
- Contact Phone: 435-723-8276
- Details: Community Health Centers, Inc. is a private, non-profit charitable 501(c)(3) organization, providing affordable, high-quality primary health care, dental, mental health and pharmaceutical services. CHC is a safety net provider of primary health care to Salt Lake County's uninsured, low-income families. From our simple roots as a "free clinic," we have grown to four health clinics and two dental clinics in Salt Lake County, Utah and a rural farm worker clinic in Box Elder County, Utah. The CHC network of clinics employs 17 physicians, 11 physician assistants (PA-C), 3 family nurse practitioners, 58 medical assistants, 6 dentists, 2 dental hygenists, 6 dental assistants, 2 licensed social workers and over 40 administrative and billing staff.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Clinicas De Buena Salud
- Location: Brigham City, UT - 84302
- Contact Phone: 801-723-8276
- Details: In 1990, Community Health Centers, Inc. (CHC) received Federal funding to provide health services to Utah's migrant and seasonal farmworker population. With this funding, CHC provides medical, dental, health education, and outreach services through Utah Farm Worker Program (UFWH). UFWH also refers patients to other existing health care providers and resources.
- Remarks: Year round ?>