Community Health Centers, Inc. - Brigham City - Brigham City Community Health Center
- 980 South Medical Dr., Suite 1
- Brigham City UT, 84302
- Contact Phone: (435) 723-8276
- Clinic Details: The mission of Community Health Centers, Inc. is to provide quality patient-centered primary care services to vulnerable and underserved individuals regardless of their ability to pay.
- Website: https://www.chc-ut.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Dental Services
- Dental Services: General Dentistry; Preventative care; Restorative care; Dental Hygiene; Dental care education
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Utah Medicaid (including Emergency Medicaid); Healthy U Plans; Select Community Medicaid (previously Select Access); Molina Medicaid; Health Choice Medicaid; Utah CHIP; Medicare; PCN; PEHP Plans; Select Health Plans (IHC); Most private insurance plans
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm (office only); Dental - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-6:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.