BVCAA HealthPoint Caldwell - Caldwell Community Health Center
- 302 Hwy 21 West
- Caldwell TX, 77836
- Contact Phone: 979-567-3287
- Clinic Details: At BVCAA, we care about the physical and mental health of our community. We provide high quality affordable health care close to home through programs including Behavioral Health Services, Community Health Centers, Dental Clinics, and Health Education. HealthPoint MISSION: To provide evidence based healthcare utilizing a patient empowered team approach resulting in individual wellness. VISION: Best place for patients to receive care. Best place for providers to practice medicine. Best place for employees to work. VALUES: Integrity, Respect, Empathy, Ethics, Excellence, Diversity, Safety, Professionalism. Our clinicians are committed to providing complete, compassionate and affordable health care to you and your family. We offer a variety of services and support programs.
- Website: http://www.bvcaa.org/
- Services: Chronic illnesses, Family planning/reproductive health, Flu shots, Immunizations, Lab tests, Minor care (colds, flu, scrapes, etc.), Ob/Gyn, Physicals and well visits, Preventive care, Primary adult/pediatric care, Screening tests, X-rays (limited)
- Remarks: Individuals without insurance are eligible for our sliding fee scale discount program in which fees for service are based upon income and family size.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.